Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ranjan Thakur
Dr. Ranjan Thakur, MD, FACC, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Lansing, MI. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Thakur is affiliated with Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital, JVHL-Ingham Regional Medical Center-Hospital Lab and Sparrow Hospital & Health System. Dr. Thakur has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ranjan Thakur has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Ranjan Thakur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lansing, MI.
Dr. Satish Chandolu
Lansing, MI 0 mi6
Dr. Ibrahim Shah
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Lansing, MI 0 mi20
Dr. Jagadeesh Kalavakunta
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lansing, MI 0 mi7