Learn more about Dr. Ranjan Thakur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranjan Thakur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjan Thakur, FACC, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pericardial Effusion
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakur graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thakur has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thakur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ranjan Thakur practice?
Dr. Ranjan Thakur practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Owosso, MI and Mount Pleasant, MI.
See Lansing Internists and Lansing Cardiologists.