A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjan Thakur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranjan Thakur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thakur
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjan Thakur, FACC, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pericardial Effusion
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakur graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Thakur has 15 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjan K Thakur FACC, MD, and MPH is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ranjan K. Thakur practice?
- Dr. Ranjan Thakur has 1 office location.
Dr. Ranjan Thakur practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Internists and Lansing Cardiologists.