A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjana Advani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranjana Advani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjana Advani, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Developmental Disorders
- Hodgkin Disease
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Plasmacytoma)
- Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Advani graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Advani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjana Hira Advani MD is a female Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ranjana H. Advani practice?
- Dr. Ranjana Advani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ranjana Advani practices Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Oncologists.