Dr. Ranjana Advani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ranjana Advani?

9 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 9 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 4th, 2014

No Bedside Manner

Dr Advani may be knowledgeable, but she has no bedside manner or consideration for the patient. After making me wait for over 2 hours and not as much as apologizing (she only complained about her day), she peppered me with questions about the one concern I raised and treated me like I was bothering her, making me feel like I should have been able to answer my own questions. It's hard to believe she is a recipient of the Saul Rosenberg MD Professorship in Lymphoma, an endowed chair awarded to Stanford faculty with the goal of fostering excellence in lymphoma clinical research and patient care. Saul Rosenberg saved my life 20 years ago and I can tell you that Dr. Advani is no Dr. Rosenberg. Don't forget, Dr. Advani, we are cancer patients who are doing are best to take care of ourselves, in a scary world we know little about. As a cancer survivor, you should know that better than most doctors. I walked out of my appointment never wanting to go back.

September 13th, 2017