Dr. Ranjana Arora MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Morristown, NJ

November 16th, 2015
I have been visiting Dr. Arora for almost a year now. unfortunately my pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. She performed D&C procedure on me. Recovery was quick. Good experience on followup appointments. Understands patients mindset. Takes time to explain things.

August 13th, 2015
I have been using this practice for 16 years but am switching to another practice. I called for an appointment to address a problem. I was told that I could not be seen for 5 days. I called and ask that Dr. Apes call me back twice. She never bothered to return my phone calls!

February 15th, 2012
The staff is very friendly. Excellent service. However, I became a little concerned on how their speculums are kept for pap-smears. They are kept in a drawer that is located on the examining table & they are NOT packed in individual sterilized packages. This is my first experience where I notice the speculums being in a drawer with no key & they are not individually packed. as with my previous doctor she opened the sterilized package of the speculums in front of me prior to examination. Other than that excellent service at SOGA.

April 24th, 2011
Amazing
This was my first experience with Dr. Arora. She is the best.. I will continue to see Dr. Arora. she is very caring..