A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjana Chandramouli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjana Chandramouli, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandramouli graduated from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Chandramouli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chandramouli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Unicare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ranjana S. Chandramouli practice?
Dr. Ranjana Chandramouli practices Pediatrics near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Pediatricians.