A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjana Chandramouli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjana Chandramouli, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandramouli graduated from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Chandramouli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjana S Chandramouli BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ranjana S. Chandramouli practice?
- Dr. Ranjana Chandramouli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ranjana Chandramouli practices Pediatrics near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Pediatricians.