Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ranjana Jain
Dr. Ranjana Jain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Jain is affiliated with Reston Town Center Pediatrics, Virginia Hospital Center and Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. Dr. Jain has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ranjana Jain has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Ranjana Jain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.
Dr. Peter Fecanin
Fairfax, VA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Patricia Rizzo
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Fairfax, VA 0.01 mi24
Dr. Irena Lavine
Fairfax, VA 0.01 mi9