Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ranjana Saxena
Dr. Ranjana Saxena, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berkeley, CA, with another office in Oakland, CA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Saxena is affiliated with Highland Hospital & Highland Wellness and Alameda Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ranjana Saxena has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ranjana Saxena is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley, CA.
Dr. Harry Carr Jr
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Berkeley, CA 0.01 mi26
Dr. Nidhi Rohatgi
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Berkeley, CA 0.01 mi11
Dr. Gunjan Saxena
Berkeley, CA 0.01 mi15