A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjana Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranjana Sharma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjana Sharma, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh.
Dr. Sharma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjana R Sharma MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ranjana R. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Ranjana Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ranjana Sharma practices Family Medicine near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Primary Care Doctors.