Dr. Ranjani Ramanathan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ranjani Ramanathan?

March 21st, 2016

OVER DOSE

She prescribed too large of a dose of medicine to begin with for my husband. When I called her office of his symptoms, the girl that answered the phone was very rude & said what I was describing had nothing to do with the medication. Received a call back shortly often that to tell me the doctor had INCREASED the same medicine. She almost cost my husband's life. Thank goodness i called our primary care doctor & it was a LONG & COSTLY journey, but he recovered. We are still paying on expenses this woman caused. Of course, she got a lawyer to "cover" her error, but I did report her to the Medical Board.

May 18th, 2015

Excellent endocrinologist

Dr. Ramanathan is very caring, when you call her office with a question or a problem she calls you back personally the same day, usually with in 2-3 hours. I went to another endocrinologist "one of the best" for nearly 2 years and he couldn't get my thyroid straightened out. Dr. Ramanathan had my medications where they needed to be within 3 months.

February 10th, 2017