A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjini Chugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjini Chugh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chugh graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chugh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chugh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ranjini Chugh practice?
Dr. Ranjini Chugh practices Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.