A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjini Chugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjini Chugh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chugh graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Chugh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjini Chugh BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ranjini Chugh practice?
- Dr. Ranjini Chugh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ranjini Chugh practices Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.