A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjini Patton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjini Patton, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patton graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Patton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Potomac Hospital
- Regional Medcial Ctr OburgCalhoun Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjini V Patton MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ranjini V. Patton practice?
- Dr. Ranjini Patton has 1 office location.
Dr. Ranjini Patton practices Emergency Medicine near Woodbridge, VA.
See Woodbridge Emergency Physicians.