A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjit Aiyagari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aiyagari
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjit Aiyagari, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aiyagari graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Aiyagari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjit Mohan Aiyagari MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ranjit M. Aiyagari practice?
- Dr. Ranjit Aiyagari has 1 office location.
Dr. Ranjit Aiyagari practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.