Learn more about Dr. Ranjit Aiyagari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aiyagari
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aiyagari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjit Aiyagari, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aiyagari graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Aiyagari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjit Mohan Aiyagari MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ranjit M. Aiyagari practice?
- Dr. Ranjit Aiyagari has 1 office location.
Dr. Ranjit Aiyagari practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.