A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjit Aiyagari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aiyagari
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Aiyagari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjit Aiyagari, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aiyagari graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Aiyagari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjit Mohan Aiyagari MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ranjit M. Aiyagari practice?
- Dr. Ranjit Aiyagari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ranjit Aiyagari practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Pediatricians and Ypsilanti Pediatric Specialists.