A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjit Aiyagari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aiyagari
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aiyagari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjit Aiyagari, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aiyagari graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Aiyagari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjit Mohan Aiyagari MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ranjit M. Aiyagari practice?
- Dr. Ranjit Aiyagari has 1 office location.
Dr. Ranjit Aiyagari practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.