A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjit Cordeiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranjit Cordeiro is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordeiro graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cordeiro has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjit Alexius Cordeiro BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ranjit A. Cordeiro practice?
- Dr. Ranjit Cordeiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Ranjit Cordeiro practices Nephrology near Covina, CA.
See Covina Nephrologists.