Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ranjit Cordeiro
Dr. Ranjit Cordeiro, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Covina, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cordeiro is affiliated with East Los Angeles Doctors Hospital, Beverly Hospital and San Dimas Community Hospital. Dr. Cordeiro has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ranjit Cordeiro has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ranjit Cordeiro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covina, CA.
Dr. Radhika Tulpule
Covina, CA 0 mi39
Dr. Steven Baron
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine
Covina, CA 0.04 mi41
Dr. Rhona Kamoku
Covina, CA 0.07 mi32