Dr. Ranjit Singh Dhaliwal MD is a male Oncologist , has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Radium Therapy, and Medical Oncology.
Learn more about Dr. Ranjit Dhaliwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranjit Dhaliwal is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjit Dhaliwal, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhaliwal graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dhaliwal has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Hamot Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dhaliwal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ranjit S. Dhaliwal practice?
Dr. Ranjit Dhaliwal practices Ophthalmology, Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Radium Therapy, and Medical Oncology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hornell, NY and Aiken, SC.
See Augusta Ophthalmologists, Augusta Radiologists, and Augusta Oncologists.