A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjit Dhaliwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranjit Dhaliwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjit Dhaliwal, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhaliwal graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Dhaliwal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjit Singh Dhaliwal MD is a male Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ranjit S. Dhaliwal practice?
- Dr. Ranjit Dhaliwal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ranjit Dhaliwal practices Therapeutic Radiology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Aiken, SC.
See Augusta Radiologists.