A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjit Goudar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranjit Goudar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goudar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjit Goudar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goudar graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Goudar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjit K Goudar MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ranjit K. Goudar practice?
- Dr. Ranjit Goudar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ranjit Goudar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists, Norfolk Hematologists, and Norfolk Oncologists.