Dr. Ranjit Grewal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

September 4th, 2016
Very Good Doctor, very good English, easy appointments & takes multiple insurance
Not as good at some at taking time with patient & does not show up at hospital as others do, but otherwise an excellent physician and staff!!

August 24th, 2016
He is an excellent doctor. Listens to you . finally found a good doctor in cypress.

June 29th, 2016
The staff is not trained at all . Rebecca IS SO RUDE

March 12th, 2016
Unprofessional & Rude!
Very dismissive, unprofessional. Poor bedside manners. His priorities is texting and laughing rather than attending the patient. His actions and vague interactions with patient was rude. I never encounter a loser of a doctor in my life. Scary!

June 17th, 2013
Horrible staff
The staff is horrible, rude, and rude, with no phone etiquette at all. Worst of all, the doctor, with all his mediocrity, supports and defends the horrible service of the staff.

May 6th, 2013
FOLLOW UP FROM HOSPITAL
I WAS TOLD BY DR GREWAL THAT I NEEDED TO FOLLOWUP WITH HIM REGARGING MY THYROID. STATING IT WAS VERY IMPORTANT BECDAUSE MY TBHYRIOD LEVELS WERE OFF, AND THE CT SCAN SHOWED CYSTS AND A GOIDER. AND HE WAS GOING TO PUT ME ON SOME MEDICINE TO HELP. BUT WHEN I SHOWED UP HE BRUSHED THAT OFF AND WAS JUST CURIUOS ABOUT MY PAIN MEDS THAT i HAVE BEEN PRESCRIBED BY ANOTHER DR. HE SEEMS TO HAVE "TARGET FIXATION". AND NOTHING ELESE MATTERED. I REMINED HIM WHY I WAS THERE. OH WELL DO ANOTHER ULTRASOUND IN THREE MONTHS TO SEEHOW THAT ONE IS. I TOLD HIM IF I KNEW THAT. I WOULDNT BE HERE TODAY. HE IS A NICE DR. BUT IF UR ON PAIN MEDS HE IS GOIN TO FIXATE ON THAT, AND IT WILL TURN OUT TO BE THE ROOT OF ALL PROBLEMS

January 23rd, 2013
Worst place I stepped in Ever
I called them to schedule an appointment and gave my insurance details to verify before I go in there, they agreed to that. I went at 3.45PM, had to do paper work for 30 minutes ( repeating same information 3 times that I shared over phone) plus my medical history. After that the receptionist took 15 min and said my insurance ID card is not the correct one. Its a group ID card or something, I checked with her you should have verified all the details before hand as per we discussed. She mentioned that the lady who spoke to me was different person. Then I followed up with my insurance company to send some form of temp ID, I couldn't get it. At the end, I left the facility and end up searching for someone else to go with. Highlights of this facility: 1. Receptionist is super rude. 2. After 1 hour I been there, they are verifying the insurance details. 3. They don't have an option to email any documents, all they have is fax machine. 4. The staff weren't even courteous enough.

June 26th, 2012
LISA ASHWELL
The staff was very nice and kind , the doctor was very detailed and very undersatndful.