A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjit Rajpal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajpal
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rajpal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjit Rajpal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajpal graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Rajpal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjit Singh Rajpal MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ranjit S. Rajpal practice?
- Dr. Ranjit Rajpal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ranjit Rajpal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Madera Internists and Madera Cardiologists.