A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjit Rajpal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjit Rajpal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajpal graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Rajpal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjit Singh Rajpal MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ranjit S. Rajpal practice?
- Dr. Ranjit Rajpal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ranjit Rajpal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Madera Internists and Madera Cardiologists.