A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjit Rajpal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjit Rajpal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajpal graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Rajpal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Community Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rajpal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan