A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjith Dissanayake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranjith Dissanayake is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjith Dissanayake, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Dissanayake graduated from University Of Peradeniya. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dissanayake has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjith Bandara Dissanayake MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ranjith B. Dissanayake practice?
- Dr. Ranjith Dissanayake has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ranjith Dissanayake practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, IL.
See Pensacola Internists, Pensacola Hematologists, and Pensacola Oncologists.