A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjith Dissanayake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranjith Dissanayake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dissanayake
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dissanayake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjith Dissanayake, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dissanayake graduated from University Of Peradeniya. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dissanayake has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjith B Dissanayake MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ranjith B. Dissanayake practice?
- Dr. Ranjith Dissanayake has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ranjith Dissanayake practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Crestview, FL and Springfield, IL.
See Pensacola Internists, Pensacola Hematologists, and Pensacola Oncologists.