Learn more about Dr. Ranjith Shetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shetty
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shetty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjith Shetty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shetty graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjith Shetty MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ranjith Shetty practice?
- Dr. Ranjith Shetty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ranjith Shetty practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Cardiologists.