A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjith Shetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shetty
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shetty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjith Shetty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shetty graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjith Shetty MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ranjith Shetty practice?
- Dr. Ranjith Shetty has 1 office location.
Dr. Ranjith Shetty practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Cardiologists.