A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjith Shetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shetty
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Shetty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjith Shetty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shetty graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjith Shetty MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ranjith Shetty practice?
- Dr. Ranjith Shetty has 1 office location.
Dr. Ranjith Shetty practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Cardiologists.