Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ranjith Vellody
Dr. Ranjith Vellody, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Vellody is affiliated with Children's National Medical Center, University Of Michigan Health System and Musc Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ranjith Vellody has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Ranjith Vellody is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Hansel Otero
Pediatric Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi11
Dr. Massoud Majd
Pediatric Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi53
Dr. Anjum Bandarkar
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Pediatric Radiology
Washington, DC 0 mi16