Learn more about Dr. Ranjith Vellody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vellody
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vellody Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjith Vellody, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Short Bowel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Vellody graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Vellody has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjith Vellody MD is a male Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ranjith Vellody practice?
- Dr. Ranjith Vellody has 1 office location.
Dr. Ranjith Vellody practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Radiologists.