A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjith Wijeratne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranjith Wijeratne is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wijeratne graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Wijeratne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjith Wijeratne MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ranjith Wijeratne practice?
- Dr. Ranjith Wijeratne has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ranjith Wijeratne practices Gastroenterology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, NM and Rio Rancho, NM.
See Albuquerque Gastroenterologists.