Learn more about Dr. Ranju Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranju Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranju Gupta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Gupta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranju Gupta MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ranju Gupta practice?
- Dr. Ranju Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Ranju Gupta practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists, Bethlehem Hematologists, and Bethlehem Oncologists.