A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranju Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranju Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranju Gupta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Infectious Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Gupta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Muhlenberg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranju Gupta MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ranju Gupta practice?
- Dr. Ranju Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ranju Gupta practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Hematologists, and Allentown Oncologists.