Learn more about Dr. Ranju Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranju Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranju Gupta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Infectious Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Gupta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Muhlenberg Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gupta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ranju Gupta practice?
Dr. Ranju Gupta practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Emergency Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Hematologists, Allentown Oncologists, and Allentown Emergency Physicians.