Dr. Ranju Singh MD Patient Reviews

3.9

May 17th, 2016
Dr. Singh is down to earth and listens to you when you talk to her. She suggests different options for treatment when needed and has a wonderful bedside manor.

June 25th, 2015
Great doctor!
Wonderful, caring, intelligent doctor, who cleared up some stupid mis-diagnoses from previous doctors and prescribed a great course of treatment. I would recommend her to anyone (and have!)

June 11th, 2015
Dr. is good practician but she fails miserably in taking care of patients and her staff
This doc does not have voice mail, email, website, cell phone, portal isn't updated, and answering service won't take messages. Office hours, office days are short and they wont answer phone 15-20 minutes before closing. The staff is overwhelmed with work and complains about it. Doc is a good practitioner, but that is the only plus.

April 27th, 2015
Terrible staff.

January 2nd, 2015
Have some issues with overall service
Agree office is well-organized, cheery, etc. However: 1) As a day-shift-working patient, I find their limited office hours impossible to get to. 2) The office phone isn't staffed to the end of stated office hours. 3) The answering service only refers most issues back to the office, including appointment cancellations! 4) Routine prescription renewals require an expensive office visit for only a couple minutes of doctor time. My GP can do that, plus more, for the same price.

May 14th, 2014
Retail Loss Prevention Manager
Dr. Singh successfully diagnosed and treated my GOUT 2 years ago. She has prescribed the correct medications to keep the gout in check....until I screw up and miss a dose and indulge in shrimp cocktails. She treated my acute GOUT flair up this morning, and just 2 hours later I am feeling better already. She extracted fluid from my gout-inflamed knee and injected a shot of steroid in less than 10 painless minutes. Dr. Singh takes the time to ask all of the right questions and examine all of the joints, not just the affected one(s). She takes the time to explain the causes, treatments, and medications so you walk away with a better understanding of what is affecting your body, what she is doing to correct it, and what you need to do to assist the healing process.

March 8th, 2014
Very professional and pleasant experience
Dr. SIngh was very honest and upfront at the first appointment. I have been a patient for two years and have been seen very close to my appointment times. Dr. Singh prescribed medicine to help with my pain and then began working on medicine to alleviate my inflammation. With regular scheduled check ups, I feel that I know how my disease is being treated and any changes that are taking place. My questions are always answered. I am aware of what I can do to help my condition and together we are making my life better. I would, and have, recommend Dr. Singh to anyone who may be helped by a rheumatologist.

May 23rd, 2013
Dr Singh was very caring and figured out my problem. I am very thankful to her for restoring my health.

September 2nd, 2011
Dr. Singh is a very caring Dr!
I was at my wit's end and was referred to Dr. Singh by a neighboring Dr. for a similar issue. Dr. Singh had my blood taken right away and tested me for the conditions that no one had tested me for in the ten years, I was having issues and symptoms of what I was diagnosed with. I am young and was diagnosed with a rare disease that is somewhat complicated and she was the only one who tested, treated and continues to treat me with the upmost of care, professionalism and down to earth sympathy. I am grateful to her. The staff knows me now and they are very nice to me on the phone and in person. I would recommend this Dr. She is giving me a new leash on life.

September 1st, 2009
PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME
Had my medical records sent over 1 week early and confirmed with 2 different receptionists and the RN that this Dr. treats patients with Thyroid and Lupus problems because I am traveling almost 2 hours each way and taking the day off from work. Sat in waiting room 1hour 45 minutes past my apt. Then after sitting over an hour in the exam room, the nurse practitioner confirms my health issues by taking more info on me that my main problem is Thryoid and Lupus. The dr. actually came in and said she cannot see me because she does not deal with Thyroid problems and started to walk out. I had to pay the copay prior to the doctor seeing me and she was uncaring and saw me for less than 3 minutes (aproximately). She would not refund my copay and would not recommend another dr. to me.I told her 4 of her staff gave me false information and need to be properly trained. This was the worst treatment I have ever received. This doctor is not caring!