Learn more about Dr. Ranju Soni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranju Soni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranju Soni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Soni graduated from Manipal College Of Medical Sciences (Mcoms), Pokhara.
Dr. Soni has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranju Soni MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ranju Soni practice?
- Dr. Ranju Soni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ranju Soni practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Poway, CA.
See Chula Vista Internists, Chula Vista Critical Care Practitioners, and Chula Vista Pulmonologists.