Learn more about Dr. Ranju Soni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranju Soni is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soni
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Soni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranju Soni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Soni graduated from Manipal College Of Medical Sciences (Mcoms), Pokhara.
Dr. Soni has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranju Soni MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ranju Soni practice?
- Dr. Ranju Soni has 1 office location.
Dr. Ranju Soni practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Poway, CA.
See Poway Internists, Poway Critical Care Practitioners, and Poway Pulmonologists.