A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranju Soni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranju Soni is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soni
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranju Soni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Soni graduated from Manipal College Of Medical Sciences (Mcoms), Pokhara.
Dr. Soni has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranju Soni MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ranju Soni practice?
- Dr. Ranju Soni has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ranju Soni practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Poway, CA.
See Chula Vista Internists, Chula Vista Critical Care Practitioners, and Chula Vista Pulmonologists.