A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranko Miocinovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Miocinovic graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Miocinovic has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranko Miocinovic MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ranko Miocinovic practice?
- Dr. Ranko Miocinovic has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ranko Miocinovic practices Urology near Johnstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Somerset, PA.
See Johnstown Urologists.