A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranna Rozenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranna Rozenfeld is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranna Rozenfeld, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Intensive Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozenfeld graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Rozenfeld has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranna Adina Rozenfeld MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ranna A. Rozenfeld practice?
- Dr. Ranna Rozenfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ranna Rozenfeld practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.