Learn more about Dr. Ransi Somaratne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Somaratne
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Somaratne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ransi Somaratne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Somaratne graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Somaratne has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ransi M Somaratne MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ransi M. Somaratne practice?
- Dr. Ransi Somaratne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ransi Somaratne practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fallbrook, CA.
See Murrieta Internists and Murrieta Cardiologists.