A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ransi Somaratne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Somaratne
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ransi Somaratne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Somaratne graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Somaratne has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ransi M Somaratne MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ransi M. Somaratne practice?
- Dr. Ransi Somaratne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ransi Somaratne practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fallbrook, CA.
See Murrieta Internists and Murrieta Cardiologists.