Learn more about Dr. W Kilgore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Kilgore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kilgore
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kilgore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Kilgore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilgore graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kilgore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Ransom Kilgore MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. W R. Kilgore practice?
- Dr. W Kilgore has 1 office location.
Dr. W Kilgore practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Gastroenterologists.