A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranu Choudhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranu Choudhary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranu Choudhary, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhary graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi.
Dr. Choudhary has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranu Choudhary MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ranu Choudhary practice?
- Dr. Ranu Choudhary has 1 office location.
Dr. Ranu Choudhary practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Kent, WA.
See Kent Internists and Kent Geriatric Doctors.