Learn more about Dr. Ranu Choudhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranu Choudhary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choudhary
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Choudhary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranu Choudhary, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhary graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi.
Dr. Choudhary has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranu Choudhary MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ranu Choudhary practice?
- Dr. Ranu Choudhary has 1 office location.
Dr. Ranu Choudhary practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Kent, WA.
See Kent Internists and Kent Geriatric Doctors.