A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rany Cherian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rany Cherian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cherian
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Cherian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherian graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cherian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
- The Physicians Centre
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rany Antony Cherian MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rany A. Cherian practice?
- Dr. Rany Cherian has 1 office location.
Dr. Rany Cherian practices Family Medicine near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Family Physicians.