A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rany Cherian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rany Cherian is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherian graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Cherian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
- The Physicians Centre
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cherian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rany A. Cherian practice?
Dr. Rany Cherian practices Family Medicine near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Family Physicians.