Overall Review

3.6

November 12th, 2016
Amazing doctor!

June 1st, 2016
She is a 10 ....u should have 10 stars and the office is beautiful....the staff is great which is so important ....

September 9th, 2015
One of the best MD you can ever meet

October 1st, 2014
Two PERFECT CATARACT SURGERIES!! Thank you!!
I had not realized how bad my cataracts had become until I was unable to pass the DMV test to renew my drivers license. After cataract surgery with Dr. Habash, I was able to get my drivers license without even glasses for the first time in my life! Yes 20/20 without glasses!!

January 15th, 2014
I highly recommend
Dr. Habash is a very skilled doctor and has great bedside manner. She was patient with me answering all my questions and made me feel comfortable throughout my exam. She was recommended to me by a friend and I'm glad I listened!

June 7th, 2013
Wonderful experience! "I can see clearly now!"
Dr. Habash is highly knowledgeable and truly cares. She took her time explaining the issues and our options. Thanks to her skill as a cataract surgeon, I went from having cloudy vision to crystal clear and 20/20 focus! The staff is fast (no wait time) and friendly, and the office environment is more like a spa/hotel than a typical doctor's office.

May 18th, 2013
Professional and Modern.
I have never seen a medical office on this level. Terrific experience!

September 18th, 2012
The most professional office I have ever visited.
The level of technology supporting patient care is nothing short of amazing and the staff is even better.

July 10th, 2012
Top-Of-The-Class Doctor
Dr. Habash is a 10 out of 10 in every category you can think of. She also came into her office on a Friday night to see me on a emergency basis. She immediately re-assured me that whatever the problem was she would take care of it before I left the office. I could not have been more impressed with her compassion and expertise. I send all my friends and family to her.

May 23rd, 2012
Ron H, Delray Beach
Best eye MD I've ever been to. She isprofessional, obviously caring and exhibits exceptional abilities. Verythorough eye exam (even if she thinks sheknows the problem) she continues the examuntil she has certainty. Most of all, every visit to her is like the first. She assumes nothing and examins you as if you were a new patient.

December 17th, 2011
Dr. Habash is the best doctor I have!
Dr. Habash is the best doctor I have. She cares, she listens and she actually fixes my eye problems. She is extraordinary in her field and is at the top of technology and treatment strategies. Her office (West Boca Eye Center) is the most comfortable, beautiful office I've ever seen. Her staff is as sweet and caring as she is. Even her partner, Dr. Bellotte, who my neighbor sees is amazing. I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Habash. You'll just have to see it to believe it. I wish all my doctors were like her!

December 13th, 2011
Dr. Rayna Habash is a keeper!
I've never left a review for a medical professional before, but am so inspired to do so as Dr. Habash has been an outstanding caregiver on each of my 5 visits. She has a busy practice and has always accommodated my schedule and is a top notch professional whose compassion shines from her pretty face. You will never find a better doctor than Dr. Habash and the office surroundings are superb. She never makes me feel rushed or ignorant. She's a keeper!