A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sambasiva Aravapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aravapalli
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aravapalli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sambasiva Aravapalli, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aravapalli graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Aravapalli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Margaretville Memorial Hospital
- Seton Health System
- United Health Service Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sambasiva Rao Aravapalli MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sambasiva R. Aravapalli practice?
- Dr. Sambasiva Aravapalli has 1 office location.
Dr. Sambasiva Aravapalli practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ellenville, NY.
See Ellenville Radiologists.