A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sambasiva Aravapalli, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aravapalli graduated from Guntur Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Aravapalli has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital
- Margaretville Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aravapalli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 4 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sambasiva Aravapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sambasiva R. Aravapalli practice?
Dr. Sambasiva Aravapalli practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Amsterdam, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Binghamton, NY and Gloversville, NY.
See Amsterdam Radiologists.