A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sambasiva Aravapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aravapalli
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aravapalli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sambasiva Aravapalli, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aravapalli graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Aravapalli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Margaretville Memorial Hospital
- Seton Health System
- United Health Service Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sambasiva Rao Aravapalli MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sambasiva R. Aravapalli practice?
- Dr. Sambasiva Aravapalli has 1 office location.
Dr. Sambasiva Aravapalli practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ellenville, NY.
See Ellenville Radiologists.