A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chalapathirao Gudipati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chalapathirao Gudipati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chalapathirao Gudipati, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gudipati graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Gudipati has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gudipati accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 15 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chalapathirao V. Gudipati practice?
Dr. Chalapathirao Gudipati practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Tawas City, MI and Standish, MI.
See Saginaw Internists and Saginaw Cardiologists.