A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chalapathirao Gudipati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chalapathirao Gudipati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chalapathirao Gudipati, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gudipati graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Gudipati has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Deckerville Community Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chalapathirao V C Gudipati MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Chalapathirao V. Gudipati practice?
- Dr. Chalapathirao Gudipati has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chalapathirao Gudipati practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Tawas City, MI.
See Saginaw Cardiologists.