Learn more about Dr. Rao Gudipati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rao Gudipati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gudipati
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gudipati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rao Gudipati, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gudipati graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Gudipati has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Deckerville Community Hospital
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rao Vc Gudipati MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rao V. Gudipati practice?
- Dr. Rao Gudipati has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rao Gudipati practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Tawas City, MI and Standish, MI.
See Saginaw Cardiologists.