Learn more about Dr. Rao Movva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rao Movva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rao Movva, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Movva graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Movva has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Movva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rao V. Movva practice?
Dr. Rao Movva practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Moline, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bettendorf, IA and Rock Island, IL.
See Moline Internists, Moline Gastroenterologists, and Moline Hepatologists.