A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rao Movva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rao Movva is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rao Movva, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Movva graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Movva has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rao V Movva BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rao V. Movva practice?
- Dr. Rao Movva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rao Movva practices Gastroenterology near Moline, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bettendorf, IA.
See Moline Gastroenterologists.