A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rao Naseem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rao Naseem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rao Naseem, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naseem graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Naseem has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rao Haris Naseem MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Rao H. Naseem practice?
- Dr. Rao Naseem has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rao Naseem practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman, TX.
See Denton Cardiologists.