Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rao Sudheendra
Dr. Rao Sudheendra, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Warren, OH. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and Hematology. Dr. Sudheendra is affiliated with Marymount Hospital, Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation and Euclid Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Rao Sudheendra has the following 4 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Rao Sudheendra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, OH.
Dr. Joseph Lydon Jr
Addiction Medicine, Anesthesiology, General Surgery
Warren, OH 0.90 mi31
Dr. Benjamin Biteman
General Surgery, Residency
Warren, OH 1.17 mi3
Dr. Joseph Martin
Warren, OH 1.17 mi4