A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rao Vallabhaneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rao Vallabhaneni is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vallabhaneni
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vallabhaneni Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rao Vallabhaneni, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallabhaneni has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rao Ramachandra Vallabhaneni MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rao R. Vallabhaneni practice?
- Dr. Rao Vallabhaneni has 1 office location.
Dr. Rao Vallabhaneni practices Psychiatry near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Psychiatrists.