The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rao Vempaty
Dr. Rao Vempaty, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in South Williamson, KY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Vempaty is affiliated with Tug Valley ARH Regional Medical Center, Hazard ARH Regional Medical Center and Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Rao Vempaty has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Rao Vempaty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Williamson, KY.
Dr. Luisangel Rondon Verenzuela
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
South Williamson, KY 0 mi13
Dr. William Gaunt
South Williamson, KY 0 mi22
Dr. Jon Levin
South Williamson, KY 0 mi38