A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rao Yalamanchili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rao Yalamanchili is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yalamanchili
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yalamanchili Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Yalamanchili graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yalamanchili has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rao A K Yalamanchili MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Rao A. Yalamanchili practice?
- Dr. Rao Yalamanchili has 1 office location.
Dr. Rao Yalamanchili practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.