A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raouf Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raouf Amin, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raouf S. Amin practice?
Dr. Raouf Amin practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians, Cincinnati Pulmonologists, Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists, and Cincinnati Sleep Medicine Doctors.