A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raouf Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amin
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Amin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raouf Amin, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raouf Samy Amin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raouf S. Amin practice?
- Dr. Raouf Amin has 1 office location.
Dr. Raouf Amin practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Pulmonologists.