A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raouf Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raouf Amin, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raouf Samy Amin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raouf S. Amin practice?
- Dr. Raouf Amin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raouf Amin practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Pulmonologists.