A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raouf Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raouf Amin, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans