A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raouf Gharbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raouf Gharbo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gharbo
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gharbo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raouf Gharbo, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gharbo graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Gharbo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raouf Samir Gharbo DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Raouf S. Gharbo practice?
- Dr. Raouf Gharbo has 1 office location.
Dr. Raouf Gharbo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Physiatrists.