Dr. Raouf Gharbo DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

September 30th, 2016
Excellent experience with entire appointment. Dr. Gharbo was professional. He read my file thoroughly and asked many questions. He described a plan of action. He was kind and listened well. Easy to get an appointment with. His office staff were kind and extremely helpful. Overall great experience !

January 29th, 2016
Horrible Doctor.... Huge waste of time
Waited a month to be seen and couldn't be anymore unhappy. The office staff scheduling is very nice which is deceiving considering who you are seeing. His personality is extremely arrogant and non empathetic, which is a horrible trait to have when your job is helping "manage pain". Could barely talk during appointment, and when I tried to explain anything he cut me off. Barely took the time to read any paperwork, kept huffing like he was rushing or aggravated. I honestly feel like he could care less about what people deal with on a daily basis and only cares about shots and how to make money off a patient. Don't go to this Dr. you will not make any progress.

April 8th, 2014
My first experience with pain mgt. Not good.
Unfortunately, Dr. Gharbo was unfamiliar with my type of pain. Sadly, I did not understand that, thinking pain was pain. As he became more frustrated with his lack of success, he also became more distant and resentful. Having invested a lot of time, I was reluctant to change doctors, but the quality of my life is such that I have no choice. I can say, without qualification, this has been the most unsatisfactory experience I have ever had with a doctor in over 60 years. Not only was my treatment unsuccessful, but I found Dr. Gharbo's personality incredibly off-putting.

April 26th, 2010
superior physician
He took the time to explain what was going on in terms I could understand. I was able to get off numerous medications and get back to work again. I thank the Lord I was lucky enough to have Dr. Gharbo help me.