A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raoul Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raoul Nelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raoul Nelson, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raoul Devin Nelson MD and PHD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Raoul D. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Raoul Nelson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raoul Nelson practices Pediatric Nephrology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Nephrologists.