A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raoul Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raoul Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raoul Nelson, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 8 plans