A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raoul Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raoul Nelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raoul Nelson, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raoul Devin Nelson MD and PHD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Raoul D. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Raoul Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Raoul Nelson practices Pediatric Nephrology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Nephrologists.