A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raoul Tibes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raoul Tibes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raoul Tibes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Developmental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tibes graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Tibes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raoul Tibes MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raoul Tibes practice?
- Dr. Raoul Tibes has 1 office location.
Dr. Raoul Tibes practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Hematologists, and Scottsdale Oncologists.