A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raoul Tibes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raoul Tibes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tibes
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tibes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raoul Tibes, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Developmental Disorders
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Tibes graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Tibes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raoul Tibes MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raoul Tibes practice?
- Dr. Raoul Tibes has 1 office location.
Dr. Raoul Tibes practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Hematologists, and Scottsdale Oncologists.