A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Aybar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Aybar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Aybar, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aybar graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Aybar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael Richard Aybar MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Raphael R. Aybar practice?
- Dr. Raphael Aybar has 1 office location.
Dr. Raphael Aybar practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.