Learn more about Dr. Raphael Bueno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Bueno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Bueno, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Jaw Diseases (Craniomandibular Disorders)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Pleural Effusion
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Bueno graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bueno has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bueno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raphael Bueno practice?
Dr. Raphael Bueno practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.