Learn more about Dr. Raphael Bueno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Bueno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bueno
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bueno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Bueno, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Jaw Diseases (Craniomandibular Disorders)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Pleural Effusion
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Bueno graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bueno has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael Bueno MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raphael Bueno practice?
- Dr. Raphael Bueno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raphael Bueno practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Boston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.