Learn more about Dr. Raphael Bueno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Bueno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bueno
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bueno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Bueno, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Jaw Diseases (Craniomandibular Disorders)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Pleural Effusion
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Bueno graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bueno has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael Bueno MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raphael Bueno practice?
- Dr. Raphael Bueno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raphael Bueno practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Boston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.