A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Caccese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Caccese, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caccese graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Caccese has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milford Memorial Hospital
- Kent General Hospital
- Kent General Hospital, Dover, Delaware
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael Caccese MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Raphael Caccese practice?
- Dr. Raphael Caccese has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raphael Caccese practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dover, DE.
See Dover Radiologists.