A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Castillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Castillo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael Antonio Castillo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Raphael A. Castillo practice?
- Dr. Raphael Castillo has 8 office locations.
Dr. Raphael Castillo practices Ophthalmology near Hollis, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson Heights, NY and New York, NY.
See Hollis Ophthalmologists.