A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Cohen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Cohen, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- AIDS-Associated Nephropathy
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Water-Electrolyte Imbalance
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael M Cohen MD is a male Nephrologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Raphael M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Raphael Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Raphael Cohen practices Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Nephrologists.