Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raphael Cohen
Dr. Raphael Cohen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania and Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System. Dr. Cohen has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Raphael Cohen has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Raphael Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Jill Clemmer
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Jay Kostman
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi32
Dr. Danielle Becker
Neurology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi