Learn more about Dr. Raphael Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Davis, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Back Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davis has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael Paul Davis MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raphael P. Davis practice?
- Dr. Raphael Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Raphael Davis practices Neurological Surgery near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Surgeons.