Learn more about Dr. Raphael Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Davis, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Back Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davis has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael Paul Davis MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raphael P. Davis practice?
- Dr. Raphael Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Raphael Davis practices Neurological Surgery near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Surgeons.