A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Davis, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Back Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davis has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael Paul Davis MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raphael P. Davis practice?
- Dr. Raphael Davis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Raphael Davis practices Neurological Surgery near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY and Hampton Bays, NY.
See East Setauket Neurological Surgeons.