Learn more about Dr. Raphael Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Davis, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Back Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davis has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raphael P. Davis practice?
Dr. Raphael Davis practices Neurological Surgery near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY and Stony Brook, NY.
See East Setauket Neurological Surgeons.